Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor adlm license file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Raider_71
2065 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor adlm license file

Hi guys does anyone know where the adlm license file for Inventor 2011 is located? I have cloned a few Pc's and on some of them Inv don't want to start up and I think it's got to do with the licensing system. If I can delete or reset the licensing then re-activate Inv then it should be all good.

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to Start -> Run -> Regedit (To access registry editor)

In the registry editor look for the following key,

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Autodesk/Inventor/RegistryVersion14.0/AdLMInfoPath

Hope it helps. If you are facing any errors with licensing, do attach a screenshot of it for me to troubleshoot further.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 4

Ok great but what can I do to reset the license system so that when I start either Inv or Acad up again that it asks me to activate? As with a new install...

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I presume you are having a standalone copy of AutoCAD & Inventor. If you have purchased an inventor suite,You can send an email to ap.register@autodesk.com with your valid serial number and the request code on the activation screen.

They can provide you an activation code and you can add that information into your activation screen to register the product.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report