Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
uniD3s1gn
255 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor 2015

Hey all,

My Inventor Pro 2015 was working fine up until last week. I downloaded HSM, tried it out and all was good. Today when trying to open Inventor, it shows the little initializing box and then it just closes down. No error message or anything. The extra softwares that came with it are working perfectly.

I've:

* restarted the computer

* repaired the file,
* reinstalled it,
* completely unistalled it it and did a fresh install again. 

* Downloaded and installed the updates

No luck. 

Kind of a bummer since I have a deadline I need to meet. I'm on a student license whether that makes a difference or not.

System info: Windows 8.1

Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.30 GHz 

16GB RAM

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Any help will be deeply appreciated

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Hasan-ER
in reply to: uniD3s1gn

Hi friend ,

1.Solution

My  computer system is windows 8.1,  I had the same problem , windows 8.1 is updated. after that Inventor HSM and Inventor service pack were updated.

now I dont have a problem.

2.Solution

Can you please just try to close and restart Inventor? If the problem disappears (all the commands are available under CAM tab), it's a known issue for us and has been fixed by the development team. Please pay attention to the next Inventor HSM 2015 Update.

3.Solution

You can try to install windows 7

Good Luck...

Forumlarımızda çözülen sorularınızı "ÇÖZÜM OLARAK KABUL ET" seçimiyle işaretlemeyi lütfen unutmayın.
Beğendiğiniz mesajları lütfen "Övgü Puanı" ile ödüllendirin.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report