Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015 User Interface is over simplified

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dalibu
726 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2015 User Interface is over simplified

Hi - I am really struggling to find all my icons after going from IV 2014 to 2015. It seems there are 10 icons where there should be 25! Any ideas?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: dalibu

Tools\Customize.

You've always had the option of setting up the UI any way it works best for you.  I think the developers got so many suggestions that they tried to make everyone happy.... which can never happen of course.

Message 3 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: cbenner

@cbenner wrote:

Tools\Customize.

I think the developers got so many suggestions that they tried to make everyone happy.... which can never happen of course.

Yet they STILL keep trying year after year..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 4
Curtis_Waguespack
in reply to: dalibu

@dalibu wrote:

... Any ideas?

Hi dalibu,

You can right click any tool group that has a dropdown arrow next to it and choose Ungroup. And you can also select a specific tool and choose Move to Main Panel if it's one you use often.

Those suggestions might ot might not help you, but they are options to be aware of:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-E5AB014C-D87B-4D7B-963C-00847E3DDE01

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums