Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015 Service Pack 1 Released

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jdits7
643 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor 2015 Service Pack 1 Released

Autodesk has released Service Pack 1 for Inventor 2015, http://inventortopix.blogspot.com/2014/09/inventor-2015-service-pack-1.html

jdits7
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional
Blog - http://www.inventortopix.com
Twitter - @InventorTopixJD
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: jdits7

Application manager beat you to it.. mmmuuhhaaaaa 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 7
timchr
in reply to: mcgyvr

I got a 1603 Error when trying to install it thru the app manager.

Message 4 of 7
LT.Rusty
in reply to: timchr

It doesn't even show up for me in app manager, although that may have to do with the beta SP1 being installed.  I'll uninstall that and see.

Also, just in general, app manager isn't going well for me right now - I've got a 3DS Max update that's stuck there, doesn't seem to want to install.

Rusty

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
blair
in reply to: LT.Rusty

I installed the IV2015sp1 on Sept 12th, this morning it just advised me that there is SP1 for IV2015 available.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 7
mcgyvr

@LT.Rusty wrote:

Also, just in general, app manager isn't going well for me right now - I've got a 3DS Max update that's stuck there, doesn't seem to want to install.

Its stuck for me too.. Just won't install that one..

But in general the app manager is GREAT...The 3ds issue is the ONLY problem I've had..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 7 of 7
blair

Installed SP1 for IV2015 on the 12th, this morning the App-Manager just advised me the SP1 for IV2015 is now available and is now trying to install it.Smiley Wink

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report