Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor 2015 on win8

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mirko.marengo
253 Views, 2 Replies

inventor 2015 on win8

I have some problems while i attempt to install inventor 2015 on my notebook running win 8 (with firewall and antivirus disabled). After downloading the installation file (by browser download because both install now and download manager seems not to work), when i try to open the file i receive a message saying that one file is missing. How can i fix it? i've tried to download it several times but each time i receive same message.

thank you in advance

mirko

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: mirko.marengo

There are  001 of 002

and 002 of 002 files.

When using the browser download method click on the progress lower right corner of screen (at least in Win 7)

and you will see two files to download (first one in progress of downloading - second one waiting).

You must select the second one after the first one is finished to complete the download.

This caught me at first too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
hazlipa
in reply to: mirko.marengo

Hello mirko.marengo! Glad to have you here in the community!

THere are indeed two parts for the Inventor 2015 download, in case you are having trouble finding the second part it can be found using the link below. These are also browser downloads!

Autodesk Virtual Agent

Please navigate to Download Links > Inventor Products > Autodesk Inventor > Part 1 and Part 2. You can download both parts at the same time. It is important both parts complete downloading before attempting to install. You can install by opening just part 1! 

Let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue!

Ariel Hazlip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report