Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 will not download - missing files

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
roc2328
2653 Views, 9 Replies

Inventor 2014 will not download - missing files

Try as I might I can not get Inventor 2014 to down load using either the downloaded routine or the browser download

I've tried with firewall off, on a different machine, with IE11 and goggle chrome

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
cieslak.maciek
in reply to: roc2328

To be honest, that is strange, because I have no problems whatsoever to start downloading the file. You can reach out for help directly to the support staff.
https://autodesk.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new
Message 3 of 10
blair
in reply to: cieslak.maciek

Is this from the Student Download or from the commercial side, either the Subscription or Free Trial download? All all the same product, all that changes is your Product Key and Reg Number.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 10
jeffrey.sin

Hi Paul,

If you were downloading Autodesk Inventor 2014 for Windows 64-bit, there are 2 parts to the installation files. You may try to download and save the installation files using the links below, make sure to save both files/parts onto the same folder.

Autodesk Inventor 2014 for Windows 64-bit Part 1

Autodesk Inventor 2014 for Windows 64-bit Part 2

Let us know if this works out for you.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 5 of 10
cieslak.maciek
in reply to: blair

The product keys don't change. All are the same. Only serial number changes.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/2014-Pr...
Message 6 of 10
roc2328

Firstly folks thanks for the replies

To answer the questions originally it was the Educational version that I was trying to download from, that kept failing so I tried the free trial with the same results. I at fist thought it was a problem with IE11 but had the same problems with Google.

However thanks to jeffrey.sin (Product Support) for the two links the files have now downloaded.

Message 7 of 10
blair
in reply to: cieslak.maciek

Product Key will determine the flavor of Inventor, basic Inventor or Inventor Pro...

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 8 of 10
cieslak.maciek
in reply to: blair

They don't change in between Student, NFR, Commercial versions. That's what I meant.
Message 9 of 10
ml1026
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hi Jeffrey,

I have the same problem as Paul, but with 'Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 - WIN 64 - EN'

I've downloaded using 'Browser Download' option, but when I run the exe, it says there is a missing part.

Could you please send a link for the 'Inventor Professional' file parts too?

Thanks!

Laszlo Meszena

Message 10 of 10
ml1026
in reply to: ml1026

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report