Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 tube and pipe enviroment problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
379 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2014 tube and pipe enviroment problem

Hey guys! I was working on my inventor file and i went to enviroments to enter the tube and pipe section. When i did so, multiple times, the program would start loading and in the bottom right hand corner it says "Executing Create Pipe Run" then the the creen freezes up. I then restarted the inventor and tried again, multiple times, as i said before. If somebody could please help me that would be great!

Thomas

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
salariua
in reply to: Anonymous

Where is your design data located? Go to Manage / Project and if it's default then check Tools / Options / Files

Do you have an assembly there called piping runs.iam?

Design Data\Tube & Pipe\en-US\piping runs.iam

Make sure you are under correct project and all libraries attached.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-general-discussion/pipe-and-tube-style-not-available/m-p/5409...

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! I have heard similar behavior from some on 2014 particularly. The behavior is not reproducible on 2015. So far we are investigating the cause and possibly finding a fix. In the meantime, you could try adding the system variable on your machine and it should allow you to enter T&P environment.

Close Inventor.

Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> add System Variable.

Create a system variable called "DYNAMIC_LOAD_APPLETS" without quotes and set the value to 0 -> Apply -> OK.

Restart Inventor.

It should resolve the problem. I am sorry for the trouble.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report