Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Release date??

43 REPLIES 43
Message 1 of 44
mcgyvr
3393 Views, 43 Replies

Inventor 2014 Release date??

Any news on 2014 release date yet?

I'm antsy and gutsy this year since I skipped 2013 this time around.  I don't need no stinking service pack 1 Smiley Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
43 REPLIES 43
Message 41 of 44
blair
in reply to: mcgyvr

It should be visable after clicking the tab; Serial Numbers:

Capture1.JPG

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 42 of 44
philip.s

@mcgyvr wrote:

Now where are my serial numbers... Smiley Mad

Guess I'll just register for a "trial" till the Autodesk serial number department catches up with the product release department..

Hi Brian!

It looks like you're no longer associated with a contract / Will N. is listed as both the Contract Manger and Software Coordinator.

As I'm guessing this wasn't by design, I've just made the appropriate changes and sent out a confirmation to Will and yourself. Please allow at least 24 hrs for the changes to become visible on your end and don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Message 43 of 44
JimStrenk

I knew this was going to happen when I found out that USB thumb-drive media would no longer be sent by default.  Autodesk now requires a request be made to specifically order the USB media.

While I've been a long and ardent supporter of Autodesk and their mechanical portfolio, I can not support their decision in how their products are getting distributed by default.

I suspect we'll be seeing a few new entries on the Autodesk Careers Seach web page. Smiley Very Happy

I've been experiencing download times so slow that:

It seems as if I was reading about King Tut's passing just yesterday.  Smiley Sad  Or wait, wasn't it published in last weeks papyrus, The Daily Reeder?  "Read like an E Jip Shunnn ..!

An armless Morse Code operator sending the installation code would be a ten-fold an increase in throughput!  Dot, dot, dot, dash, dot.   ...-.

An experienced U.S. Navy sailor from the Signal Corps could wig-wag the entire battle plans to the Battle of Midway in longhand, with dyslexia, and a studder faster while balancing the signal flag just on the tip of his nose during a Category 5 hurricane!

The Wright Brothers could have sky-written the installation code in bit form (ones and zeros) faster on December 16, 1903!

All 46 human chromosomes could consecutively mutate to create the entire post-installation file set, before my download finishes!

Sorry for the diatribe, but I have an extremely horrific day. Smiley Sad

P.S.  The Wright Brothers first flight took place the following day, Thursday, December 17, 1903.  The Flyer soared to a nose-bleeding altitude of 10 feet, reaching a cruising airspeed of 6.8 miles per hour, (mach 0.008933180522468) for a distance of 120 feet (36576 millimeters) in 12 seconds (0.20000000000040002 minutes).  Orville was at the controls. Man has been gifted with the ability of flight for only 39,937 days or 3,450,556,800 seconds and counting! Smiley Surprised

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
Message 44 of 44
blair
in reply to: blair

Just wait till you upgrade from Tablet 1.0 to 2.0

Character entry is much faster using the Stylus to press in the characters than using the chisel. You can now make data entry changes much faster by simply pressing the mud flat with your finger but you'll hate the drying time if it's a cloudy day.

Ra

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report