Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Release date??

43 REPLIES 43
Message 1 of 44
mcgyvr
3392 Views, 43 Replies

Inventor 2014 Release date??

Any news on 2014 release date yet?

I'm antsy and gutsy this year since I skipped 2013 this time around.  I don't need no stinking service pack 1 Smiley Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
43 REPLIES 43
Message 2 of 44
Cadmanto
in reply to: mcgyvr

Have you seen this thread?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Inventor-2014-Release-date/td-p/3762582

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 44
jletcher
in reply to: Cadmanto

April 12

Message 4 of 44
mcgyvr
in reply to: Cadmanto

@Cadmanto wrote:

Have you seen this thread?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Inventor-2014-Release-date/td-p/3762582

I did.. but I was hoping there was an update since then Smiley Tongue

Looking back at other release dates this one seems "late"..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Message 5 of 44
mcgyvr
in reply to: jletcher

@Anonymous wrote:

April 12

Really?... cool if so..

Message 6 of 44
timchr

It has been pushed back to 4/18 now.

Autodesk® Design Suites First Customer Ship Date Changes

First customer ship (FCS) dates for the AutoCAD Design Suite, Building Design Suite, Factory Design Suite, Infrastructure Design Suite and Product Design Suite have changed from April 12 to April 18. The Entertainment Creation Suite and Plant Design Suite will FCS on April 12 as planned. This affects the US and International English versions only.

Message 7 of 44
JCronin

...Then I must be a time traveler.  I am installing it now (Downloaded on Subscription)....

Message 8 of 44
timchr
in reply to: JCronin

That's the email we received from our reseller for SHIPMENTS. Read the whole thing....

Message 9 of 44
JCronin

oops...my bad...

Message 10 of 44
autocad.phil
in reply to: JCronin

Hey you're lucky!!  It has not showed up in my subscription/account yet:(

--
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2019 | Perpetual + Subscription
Message 11 of 44
mcgyvr
in reply to: autocad.phil

figures...not in mine either.. Nothing like installing software on a Friday.. I'll keep checking throughout the day..

Message 12 of 44
LT.Rusty

Not showing up on my subscription yet either.

Rusty

EESignature

Message 13 of 44
jdits7

If you have the Product Design Suite, I believe that got pushed back. We had added on a single license of Inventor and that one is showing up as a download now.

If you want to check it out, I just did a new blog post about the free trial.

http://inventortopix.blogspot.com/2013/04/inventor-2014-autocad-2014-free-trial.html

jdits7
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional
Blog - http://www.inventortopix.com
Twitter - @InventorTopixJD
Message 14 of 44
philip.s
in reply to: jdits7

Confirming that Inventor will not show up in the Subscription Center yet if it's tied to one of our corresponding design suites, as the 2014 versions have not yet been released.

If you have an Inventor license that's not part of a design suite and it's still not displaying, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the email address tied to your Subscription Center account.

Message 15 of 44
treecatt
in reply to: philip.s

So what is the projected release date for the design suites? Inquiring minds want to know.

Daniel Schuman

SLO Designs

Message 16 of 44
inov8works
in reply to: treecatt

I'd like to know that as well. It seems like a lot of stuff is getting pushed back at Autodesk these days.

Message 17 of 44
timchr

My reseller said it would ship the 18th, this Thursday. I haven't heard any different yet.

Message 18 of 44
autocad.phil
in reply to: timchr

Yeah it's here already, but I did not get the email yet... they put it there for the people that look for it every hour:D

I'm downloading it now using the Browser Download method (i want it this way).  The big problem is the server is so slow it's going to a week to download it if it doesn't crash!!  It's 60kb/sec or something like faxmodem speed (I have 50 mb/sec bandwidth).  It says "greater than 12 hours" to get the first 3.93 GB file (total should be 3 files totaling about 9.41GB for the Product Design Suite Standard 2014).  I already hit the page to order the physical media. 😞

What a shame... i think a bazillion dollar company like autodesk should be able to buy some high-bandwidth server space from akamai or amazon-aws! 😞

--
Message 19 of 44
autocad.phil

About 3 hours and 1 GB into it,... the connection/stream crashed and it cannot continue to download.  Retry didn't work too.  I hope the disc(s) or USB-stick arrives quickly...

--
Message 20 of 44
JamesLovell

Slowest download ever.... wouldnt restart after failing at 2.5GB... had to restart from zero again... now its about 10hours remaining 😕

Regards,

James Lovell
Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core CPU
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz,QUADRO RTX 4000, 1TB CORSAIR MP600 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe
Product Design & Manufacturing Collection

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report