Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 - "Export Face As.." command "Options..." button not function

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
zaferatli
296 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor 2014 - "Export Face As.." command "Options..." button not function

Hi,

I have a problem with the "Export Face As.." command in Inventor. When I click the command the "Save Copy As" dialog box opens with the "Options..." button available (the button appears as it should be), but no more dialog boxes open when I click the "Options..." button. We have five licenses of the same product (Autodesk PDS Premium 2014) but only one of them encounters that problem.

Could anybody help me to fix that?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
salariua
in reply to: zaferatli

Have you just switched from a multi monitor to single ? or have you dragged this window outside screen margins? Windows seems to remember last position of a window.

Autohide the taskbar and go to task manager and bring to front inventor window even though it is on top.

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
zaferatli
in reply to: salariua

Hi salariua,

Thank you for your answer, I have carried out your recommendations, checked screen margins and the monitor but everything was OK. Seems that it is not the cause of the problem.

Furthermore, I have realized that when I click the "Options..." button on the "Export Face As.." dialog box two new files called "DBXBridge.exe" appear under the Windows Task Manager/Processes tab for a while then suddenly disappear, while only one "DBXBridge.exe" file starts to run and remains open till the "Options..." dialog box is closed on other problemless machines.

Any further suggestions on how to fix that?

Message 4 of 6
salariua

Just to kind of narrow it down. Is any of the other computers having problems with THIS file?

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

Message 5 of 6
zaferatli
in reply to: salariua

Other computers are not having any problem with the file.

Message 6 of 6
salariua

I have no more ideas, It might be one of the translator addons so check in tools if they are loaded otherwise reinstall Inventor.

Don't know.

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report