Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 issue with Nvidia Quadro 4000?

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
royegil
2396 Views, 21 Replies

Inventor 2014 issue with Nvidia Quadro 4000?

Hi All, First post here.I have grapichs issue with with inventor 2014. installed inv 2014 last week. Got lots of crashes, zoom jumbing & chopping with "big" assemblyes ( about 500-1500 parts). These assemblyes runs very good on inv 2013 but not in inv 2014 on this computer. So my plan of action after these issues was reinstalled win7, chip-set..... install certified drivers from autodesk (Nvidia Quadro 4000), new driver for the 3dconnextion for my 3dmouse. After the fresh install with inv2014, i dont have any crash anymore but still have the same symptomes with the grapichs. In inv 2013 i use performance (app. options) but can only use compatiblilty setting in inv2014 if i whant a smooth ride. This is the first time i experienced any issue wtih new Inventor update since Inventor 5,3. Any input to solve my grapichs issue is very welcome:)

Some computer specs:

Hp Z400

win 64bit sp1

Nvidia quadro 4000

Processor: intel(r) Xeon(R) Cpu W3565 " 3,2Hhz 3,19Ghz

Ram: 18 gb

ssd disk

Inv2014 pro with sp1

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
royegil
in reply to: LishuangLu

Hi Lisa,

When i change the minimum frame rate to 0 the parts doesnt disappear. 

Message 22 of 22
LishuangLu
in reply to: royegil

Hi royegil

Thanks a lot for providing the feedback to me! 

If you change the minimum frame rate to 0, the parts don't disappear. This is an as designed behavior which did for Inventor 2014 to improve the large assembies view interactive performance. 

When you rotate, zoom or pan the big models if it can't reach to the default minimum frame rate, it will cull some small parts to reach the value. 

This only happens to rotate, zoom and pan, so when you finish these commands, you should be able see the complete model. 

Thanks, 

-Lisa

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report