I am running Server 2012 with ADMS 2014 and cannot find the "UNDDACAD.ac$" on the server either. Any clues what to check next?
Here are the steps.
1. On all Vault servers, examine the content of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory for ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’. Check your explorer settings if you're not seeing it - this may be a hidden file
2. Check the file date. If it is much older than the installation date (or if you want to test this), proceed…
3. Invoke IISRESET /STOP in command prompt window
4. Move ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ out of the ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ directory.
5. Invoke IISRESET /START.
6. Test DWG check in. - The check in will generate a current version of ‘UNDDACAD.ac$’ (you may want to verify the new date).
Hope this helps,
I have the same Problem. Only Inventor DWG will not Check in.
I can´t find the File UNDDACAD.ac$ on my Server.
What can I do ?
Server: MS Windows 2012 Standard, Vault Basic 2014 Service Pack 1 and Cumulative Hotfix 2 for Autodesk Vault 2014 Service Pack 1 (DL22258964)
Any Progress on this?
I'm seeing the same thing on a 2012 Server, There is no UNDDACAD.as$ file.
(I turned on hidden files and folder to see if was a hidden file but No luck).
Yes I checked on the actual Server (its a virtual server), and yes I was in the Windows temp folder. (in fact I searched EVERY temp folder, on the server)
Its base Vault, so there is no file / folder Persmissions (or lifecycles, or revs).
If the file exists its not on this server. ( There was a second server that was taken down on Friday)
Does anyone have a work around for this?
So far we can't check in any dwgs.
Let me know,
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.