Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Bolt issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
thomasangel614
233 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2014 Bolt issue

Hey Guys! I New User on Inventor 2014. I Have taken classes to learn how touse it but i have a question about because I have been my hair out over it. In my assembly I am Trying to add bolts on a wheel hub. But when I try to add it after it loads it tells me that I need to delete or suppress objects but im not sure what parts I have to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thomas Angelucci
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: thomasangel614

Notice how at the top/middle of the program in the bar up there it has Pass Side Rear Upper Control Arm Assembly (LevelOfDetail1)

That (LevelOfDetail1) lets you know that you have suppressed a part at some time and Inventor wants you to save that levelofdetail or unsuppress the components you have suppressed previously.

You should be able to simply expand the representation folder in the model browser and go back to master or similar. 

I'm not exactly sure why its causing a problem with your bolted connection generation though.. (because I just I don't use that bolted stuff)

Maybe after you go back to the master LOD either it fixes it self or I might try a rebuild all. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
thomasangel614
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thanks Man! Got two of the errors to go away but theres still one that says i have two delete or suppress it. Thankyou for your Help thugh.

Thomas Angelucci

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report