Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
egghead
Message 1 of 3 (761 Views)

Inventor 2013 Visual Style

761 Views, 2 Replies
04-23-2012 05:26 AM

I have just installed IV2013, i have an issue with the visual style. I use it with shaded with edges, however after saving closing and then reopening it it comes in as shaded only.

Is there anyway to permentaly changing this so that when i open models it they are shaded with edges.

*Expert Elite*
sam_m
Message 2 of 3 (757 Views)

Re: Inventor 2013 Visual Style

04-23-2012 05:56 AM in reply to: egghead

isn't it the same setting as 2012 (not installed 2013 here yet)

application options -> Display tab:

tick "use application settings" instead of "document settings" and click the "settings" button

here set "shaded with edges " as visual style (along with any other options).

Does that help? 

----------
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
but please understand that the solution may not be the answer you're wanting to hear...

If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love :smileyvery-happy:

Lithium - helping nntp users with mania, depression and headaches
jrdamico
Message 3 of 3 (605 Views)

Re: Inventor 2013 Visual Style

11-01-2012 01:57 PM in reply to: egghead

This helped me, thanks sam_m!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.