Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 task scheduler select folder takes forever

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bsee1
232 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor 2013 task scheduler select folder takes forever

This worked perfect in May with absolutely no delays. It was fine on every computer in the building.

As of now, every computer I've tested it on freezes for 20 minutes.  The process is this:  Open Inventor 2013 task scheduler, log into Vault, select "Get Latest from Vault", select "Add folder".  As soon as I click "add folder" it freezes for about 20 minutes.  

If I wait those 20 minutes and try to run the task, it then asks me where to place the files on my local drive.  This ALSO takes 20 minutes.

Has anyone experienced this problem?  Is there a fix?  

I have Inventor SP2 update 4.  Vault and Inventor both work perfectly fine, only task scheduler has problems.

Win7 x64 - 16gb ram
i7 3610qm
FirePro M4000

Inventor 2013
ETO 6.1
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
clastrilla
in reply to: bsee1

The same happens in Inventor 2015 SP1 Update 3 to Vault Pro 2015 SP1 HF1.

On some workstations, the open folder takes about 2.5 mins, on others about 1 hour.

The main difference between the workstations (that I am aware of) is that the one that takes 2.5 mins has AVG anti-virus, while the one that takes 1 hour has Trend Micro.

The Vault Server also has Trend Micro. I suspect adding exceptions, or disabling it all together, might help the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report