Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 Service Packs

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
sw_convert
739 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor 2013 Service Packs

Greetings All,

Can anyone tell me how I can find ot what SP is installed for Inventor 2013?  Also, what is the latest SP for Inv2013 and is it stable for me to install the latest SP's?

Does the latest SP include all the minor patches and updates that are ot there in separate files?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

DJD

P.S. It's been some time since using Inventor of any release, but learning Inventor 2013 is like starting from scratch.  (I blame senility)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: sw_convert

Under the help icon, pick about Autodesk Inventor.

Message 3 of 7
sw_convert
in reply to: Anonymous

If a SP was installed on this version of Inventor..... would it show in the "about" window?  Or is the SP represented by the Build number?

I remember from previous versions of Inventor (unless I'm just THAT senile) the "about" window would display the SP version, if it was installed.  This window as you can see from the attachment doesn't show an SP # per se, just a build number.

Basically, I'm trying to understand if the IT guy installed the SP or not.  He tells me he has, but I'm into a few buggy issues with Inventor 2013.  Doubtless, operator error, but I'd like to at least know that Inventor is up to date from a functionality stand point.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

10-31-2012 9-30-11 AM.png

Message 5 of 7
sw_convert
in reply to: Anonymous

Perfect...... thanks! 🙂

Hmmm, I remember your ID from when I posted here way back around 2008'ish or so.

Message 6 of 7
JDMather

You should not post personal serial number on a public forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
sw_convert
in reply to: JDMather

Acknowledged ... on both accounts!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report