Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 - Selection Priority always reverts back to Select Faces and Edges

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dmacdonald
388 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor 2013 - Selection Priority always reverts back to Select Faces and Edges

I have been using 2013 for over a year and just recently I have noticed an odd issue:

If I have multiple assemblies and parts open, the Selection Priority always reverts back to Select Faces and Edges.

This is very annoying because I prefer Select Component Priority when I am in an assembly.

I can easily change it (SHIFT-Right Click) but I should not have to.

If I switch from an assembly to a part and then back to an assembly, it switches back to Select Faces and Edges.

Any ideas why this would happen?

I have one idea that I will check out and get back to you with the results. I recently loaded an add-on that may be playing with my settings. I will uninstall and try again.

Thanks,

Dale

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dmacdonald
in reply to: dmacdonald

Problem solved!!

I uninstalled EasyBlankInventor and the problem went away.

I didn't clue in to the problem because I installed EasyBlank right before I went away on vacation for a week. I noticed the issue right away when I got back but had forgotten I installed EasyBlank. Browsing the forums for similar issues tweaked my memory.

Thanks,

Dale

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report