1. When Inventor behaves slowly, does creating a line in a simple sketch takes a long time?
- No, this works fine.
2. After it happens, does rebooting or restarting Inventor help?
3. Does uninstalling the service pack and reinstalling it help?
- Have not tried it. But i hade the same problem before installing SP 1.1
4. If you start a different Inventor release like R2012 or earlier and close it and then restart R2013, does it help?
- No. does nt make any differance.
I have found out that Inventor behaves differently depeding how i start and how I select the project. When I closed Inventor and then started by double click on my part-file I got the result that Invetor started the Copy Loop with the InventorMaterialLibrary file instead of my own.
And I have tried to create and recreate my own library files but when this didn't work I tried a copy of Inventors own material library file. So i do not think I am confusing the program. It is confused from the start.
I have now tried to narrowing it down and accually get the same result without creating a custom library file. It was just that the performance imrpoved when I deleted my own project.
Do this to replicate the problem
This has now been verified on different machines with differenct OS and with SP0/SP1/SP1.1
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.