Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 não abre

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2304 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor 2013 não abre

Meu inventor 2013 x64 português não abre, estou usando o windows 8 porem no windows 7 ocorre o mesmo problema. Ja mandei esse relatorio de erro e me pediu pra atualizar para o sp2, atualizei e continuou com o problema em ambos os sistemas operacionais. Até o momento a autodesk não me mandou nenhuma solução e queria ver se vocês podem me ajudar.

Não abre.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CCarreiras
in reply to: Anonymous

Olá Filipe.

Experimenta tambem actualizar o próprio inventor:

Faz o download do  service packs mais recente para win64bits e volta a tentar.

Encontras o service pack para Inventor 2013 64 bits aqui:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9242019#section16

Cumprimentos.

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: CCarreiras

Eu baixei as 2 atualizações de SP 2 disponíveis e não resolveu, o ruim é que tem que ser o 2013 pois na minha faculdade utilizam este.
Message 4 of 6
blair

As of August 14, Inventor 2013 is not officially supported on Window 8. Many people have managed to get it to run. Part of the problem seems to be with .NET 4.0 and .NET 4.5

A partir de 14de agosto, Inventor2013 não é oficialmente suportado naj anela 8. Muitas pessoas conseguiram fazer funcionar. Parte do problema parece ser com .NET4.0 e 4.5.NET

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19048377&linkID=12305695

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

And at Windows 7 what is the problem? Because it have the same issue. And i already used all the SP updates to Autodesk inventor 2013 64bits.

Qual é o problema com o Windows 7? Dá a mesma coisa, o erro é o mesmo e os programas instalados em ambos são os mesmos.
Message 6 of 6
CCarreiras

Hi!

Maybe is a Graphic issue that shuts down the Inventor.

(Tip, open the program and let the mouse, don't move the mouse until the program load completely. If the program loads fine, see if the program shuts down when you start to move the mouse.)

Update also the graphics card's drivers.

Regards.

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below

CCarreiras

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report