Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVENTOR 2012 PC REQUIREMENTS

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
XLAIBARRA
525 Views, 8 Replies

INVENTOR 2012 PC REQUIREMENTS

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I am an engineering Spanish student who wants to learn Inventor 2012. I just need it to practice with small parts and simple assemblies. My problem is that my computer can't handle this software. I am looking for a cheap PC (up to 300€) in order to install Inventor 2012. I have seen the following:

http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/product/HP-110-305ng-PCs-kaufen-bei-Media-Markt,48353,462747,1398909.ht...

http://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/p/pc-de-sobremesa-compaq-desktop-pc-100-320ns-dual-core-e1-2500-1tb-ram...

I'm a little desperate, I have asked in a couple of shops and they told me that I need a 600€ worth PC!!

Thank you very much for your help!!

Xabi

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: XLAIBARRA

What is your computer specs of the one you have?

I'd suspect it can probably work just fine with Inventor.

I've run it on some very cheap computers before.. For just simple stuff it "should" work..

Download/try it out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 9
blair

Just look for a good fast "Gaming" PC, stick with Windows7 64 bit, at least 6Gb of memory, fastest clock speed processor you can afford and a fast "Gaming" graphics card.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 9
XLAIBARRA
in reply to: mcgyvr

I have already tried this version and when i want to draw the screen turns white and i can not work anymore.

The specs are the following showed in this link:

http://www.lg.com/hk_en/notebooks/lg-R310-K

Thank you very much!

Message 5 of 9
XLAIBARRA
in reply to: blair

I have almost no idea about computers...

How much should it cost? Do you recommend me some in particular?

Thank you so much!

Message 6 of 9
mcgyvr

@XLAIBARRA wrote:

I have already tried this version and when i want to draw the screen turns white and i can not work anymore.

The specs are the following showed in this link:

http://www.lg.com/hk_en/notebooks/lg-R310-K

Thank you very much!

Try it again..This time go to ..tools..application options...hardware tab and set it to "software graphics" or whatever the lowest setting is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Message 7 of 9
JDMather

@XLAIBARRA wrote:

Try going to Tools>Application Options>Hardware tab and set to Software Graphics.  Does it work now?

Have you installed all Service Packs?

Oops, I'm too late.  What happened to our Delete button?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 8 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: JDMather

@Anonymous wrote:

Oops, I'm too late.  What happened to our Delete button?

Guess it might fall into the ......"some of the previous site functionality that was inadvertently removed" Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 9
XLAIBARRA
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thank you so much!!!!

It works noww!! You are like a God!!

Thanks!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report