You can buy IV with a network license. It was more expensive back in 2006-7 when we did this.
1. buy as many seats as you want to run concurrently
2. install autodesk licence manager on a server
3. install IV on every computer that might need to run IV
4. during install, point IV at the licence server
5. users run IV as normal until the max number of concurent users is reached. after that, no new IV sessions until someone else quits IV.
You have to install the licence server for any paid-for version of vault too.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!