Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2012 Application Menu Crashing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
r_oconnor
414 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor 2012 Application Menu Crashing

Hello,

I have just started using Inventor 2012 Professional. the problem I'm having is that when I select the Application Menu for a second time in a session the program closes and brings up the error report dialogue. The problem happens with or without a loaded workfile. If I click the Application tab and without selecting anything in the dropdown menu and click in the graphic window, when I select the Application tab again Inventor crashes. This will happen regardless of the task performed in between or the time in between. 

Sending error reports has not provided me with any solutions. Anybody have any idea about what it might be?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi r_oconnor,

I have tried to reproduce this issue in my Inventor 2012, but I am not seeing the same behavior as you have reported.  Is the problem reproduce in your machine ? If you restart your machine and Inventor, still crash ? When you send the Crash Error Report, plesae fill in your email address and steps, we will filter it out in our database and let development team to take a look at it. One more thing is do you patch the Inventor 2012 SP1 ? if not, try to download and install it from: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9242019#section21 for double check.

Regards,

Kevin Li

SQA Engineer

Autodesk, Inc.

Kevin-Hongyuan Li
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Design, Lifecycle and Simulation Product Group
Direct: +86 21 2039 6025
Email: Hongyuan.Li@autodesk.com
Autodesk, Inc.
NO. 130, Lane 91, E Shan Rd
Building 12, Floor 6,
Shanghai 200127, PRC
www.autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report