Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2011 SP2

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
KingDraw
523 Views, 11 Replies

Inventor 2011 SP2

Hi All,

I know this has been covered before but I cannor get a reliable source or link for SP2.  Go to this site and I still cannot get the file, SP1 is easily found but not SP2.  Does anyone know where we can get it.

We have recently upgraded the computer and it now uses Windows 8.1 and I need this file to get the Hot Fix to work.

Rgds,

Dave R

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
mdavis22569
in reply to: KingDraw

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=16971374

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 12
mcgyvr
in reply to: mdavis22569

I can't find anything past SP1 for INV 2011 for some reason on the autodesk sites..

That link above is for Inventor view

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 12
mdavis22569
in reply to: mcgyvr

What about SP2a?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 12
DarrenP

found sp2 for 2011: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-inventor-2011-service-pa...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 12
KingDraw

Hi michaeldavis7418,

Thanks for the link, I tried lots of different combinations and got nowhere.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

Message 7 of 12
KingDraw
in reply to: mcgyvr

Hi mcgyvr,

Didn't read your reply to michaeldavis 7418, just saw the SP2 and dived on it.

Still doesn't help though, where is the elusive SP2 hiding.  Surely, if one can find and down load SP1 - SP2 should be there somewhere.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

Message 8 of 12
mdavis22569

http://ketiv.com/support/tech-tips/autodesk-inventor-2011-service-pack-1 found it on a reseller page and I tested the links ...looks good!

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 9 of 12
KingDraw

Hi michaeldavis7418,

Yes Service Pack 1 is easy to find and I have that installed BUT it's Service Pack 2 that has dissapeared into syber space and nobody seems to know where to find it, even the people at Autodesk, no replies from them.

Best Rgds,

Dave R

Message 10 of 12
mdavis22569

Darren posted a link to it above ...

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 11 of 12
KingDraw

Hi

Reply to all those who answered this post.

I need new glasses, I didn't read the reply from Darren and thought is was a continuation of the SP2 View file.  I'll get back to the office on Monday and hopefully set things up and have Inventor running again.

Thanks to all.

Best Rgds,

Dave R

Message 12 of 12
KingDraw

Hi All,

It took a while but I finally got it to work.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report