Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2011 can't running after uninstalled Inventor 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
abilabib
174 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2011 can't running after uninstalled Inventor 2012

For exam purpose I'm install Inventor 2012 and after finishing exam Inventor 2012 is uninstalled. 

And then I'm trying for run Inventor 2011 but can't run. 

So what happen with my Inventor 2012 where before install Inventor 2011 is running normally. 

I have try for repair or reinstall but still can't work. Please help me for solve this problem.

Thanks,

Abi Labib

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: abilabib

It's most likely a licensing problem with the ProductInformation.pit file.  You might have to delete it as well as your licensing files and reinstall 2011 fresh.

For more information on the Autodesk KB Support article concerning the clean uninstall of Autdoesk products, see this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
abilabib
in reply to: abilabib

Any other way besides uninstall because this is will waste time Man Sad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report