Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVENTOR 2011 ALL ICON TEXT DISPLAYS AS BOXES

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
robhoov66
790 Views, 2 Replies

INVENTOR 2011 ALL ICON TEXT DISPLAYS AS BOXES

Hi,

The PC (running XP PRO 32bit) in question is at a middle school, so I'm sure someone was playing with settings, but I cannot find what they changed...underneath each screen icon that should say INVENTOR STUDIO, APPLICATION OPTIONS, SHEETMETAL, MODEL, etc. etc...all that shows is boxes; it's like they've either changed the language for the app to chinese (or other unsupported/unloaded in our OS) or some system font is haywire, but this only is affecting Inventor 2011 so far so I believe they changed a setting in the app.  Once I get into a menu option; the text for each tab is correctly displayed.  Where would one set the text/font for all icons in the Inventor 2011 interface?? If it's NOT in the program; is there another applet or ?? where this could be set??? Any assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Hoover

Timothy J Roberts
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dwendt
in reply to: robhoov66

We are having the same issue.

This is what I know about the issue;

No one changed anything.

This is a corrupt file.

one of our Tech Ed staff found the answer on a form page that has to do with Prodject Lead the Way.

All i knwo for now - I will repost if I find the info and how to fix.

Dwendt

Wausau School District

Message 3 of 3
nettechguy
in reply to: dwendt

I actually have the same issue except its with autodesk inventor 2012 and I really would like to know how to fix this as it seems like there are 1-2 a week that come up and so far the only way I have found is too reinstall the program. but there has to be something that changed right?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report