I'm not able to open to inventor 2010 content center in user login but where as in i'm able to open inventor 2010 content center in administrator account.Please do reply me with solution...
Minimum account requirements are "Power User".
points to be noted.
1. I have installed two version of Auotdesk Inventor 2010 & 2012.
2. I can do anything in Administrator Account of the Local Machine.
3.When i log in as a one of the user Account i am not able to See, Content Center option in the inventor 2010.
4Some times if i restart the machine i am able to see the option But when i open the Inventor 2012 in the User Account to work on some project, and come back again in Inventor 2010 Content center option is vanished.
5. But this thing never happens in Administrator account.
6. Operating System we are Using is Win7 64 BIT.
7. i have few Winxp 32 bit Machine. Where everything works fine.
8. we are Running Network License.
9. I have tried Reinstalling Both the Autodesk Products. not Worked.
10. Formatted the System Re did Everything.. But Still Didnt Worked. Any Help on this problem will be Apreciated.
Please check in the Autodesk Requirements for Inventor, it stipulates a minimum level of "Power User" is required and "Administrative" level is preferred.
You can always set up your network users of have local Administrative privileges.
I hope you are doing well.I'm here with some updates deatiled below.
The Hardware requirement for Autocad 2010 and 2012 is outstanding one, and the network user are set up with Administrative privileges.Do i need to provide a power user privilege.
When i use autocad inventor 2012 after working with auotcad inventor 2010.It prompts me with a message would you like to re-register as we are using common network license for both.
Any Help on this problem will be Apreciated.
Please just humor us and try a minimum of "Power User" settings. Somewhere in the Autodesk paperwork is a minimum requirement of "Power User"
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!