Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inv9sp2 : Unresolved texture that been deleted in Presentation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
274 Views, 3 Replies

Inv9sp2 : Unresolved texture that been deleted in Presentation

A wee while ago I created a model and for display purposes I added a floor with a wood texture. Once the visitors had left I turned
the floor's visibility off. A short time after that the whole project was sent up to the Vault.

I've recently pulled that model out to create a Presentation.

The next day when I opened the presentation it asked for the path to the texture, saying it couldn't find it in the project - it's
in the default install location.

I didn't need the floor so I opened the assembly and deleted it.

Every I open the Presentation it still asks for the location of the texture ? ? ?

Apart from reporting it to www.autodesk.com/feedback what can I do to get rid of this reference to wood_1.bmp in the Presentation
file ?

All donations gratefully received.
cheerz
--
Duncan
"Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad
as what passes for ordinary living."
(Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002)
www.autodesk.co.uk/inventorjobs
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can somebody tell me how to remove wood_1.bmp from the third party folder in this Presentation file.

I deleted the part that had the wood texture applied to it sometime ago, but I can't get rid of this b|@@#y reference to it.

--
Duncan
"Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad

"Duncan Anderson" wrote in message news:4871353@discussion.autodesk.com...
A wee while ago I created a model and for display purposes I added a floor with a wood texture. Once the visitors had left I turned
the floor's visibility off. A short time after that the whole project was sent up to the Vault.

I've recently pulled that model out to create a Presentation.

The next day when I opened the presentation it asked for the path to the texture, saying it couldn't find it in the project - it's
in the default install location.

I didn't need the floor so I opened the assembly and deleted it.

Every I open the Presentation it still asks for the location of the texture ? ? ?

Apart from reporting it to www.autodesk.com/feedback what can I do to get rid of this reference to wood_1.bmp in the Presentation
file ?

All donations gratefully received.
cheerz
--
Duncan
Message 3 of 4
iliketacos
in reply to: Anonymous

Optional: In Inventor change the Browser to Vault.

1. Navigate the Browser to Tools > Options > Links.
  2. Select the link to be broke.
  3. Select the Break Link button.
  4. A notification box will appear Select Yes.
  5. Select the Done button
  6. Check in the File.

Message 4 of 4
dlmsdm1
in reply to: iliketacos

download1.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report