Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inv 2011 move little input window

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ferrisb
295 Views, 4 Replies

inv 2011 move little input window

Anyone remember how to remove, or hide this little guy?

Inv2011.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: ferrisb

You should be able to "grab" the icon portion that has the dots on it. Not sure why yours looks like it's under the input window portion. It should be a small vertical icon to the LH of the input window.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5
ferrisb
in reply to: blair

Thanks,

I am able to move it by selecting one of these (3) points, holding leftclick and dragging it.

But, it does not stay where I moved it, can I lock it somehow?

Message 4 of 5
blair

Good question, check that you have all SP's and Hot-Fixes installed for your version of Inventor. Possibly try logging in as a different user and see if the problem persists. Preferable one with Admin Priv.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 5
LT.Rusty

I don't think you can do anything about it in 2011, unfortunately.  In 2013 there's a little pulldown that has an option to pin it in place.  I drag it to an out-of-the-way position and pin it, then just use the normal window instead.  I really like the full-size menu window. 

Rusty

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report