Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal error in persistence operation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
eveylynne
559 Views, 2 Replies

internal error in persistence operation

I have an iassembly that will open just fine, but when I try to change configurations, I get the joyful, "Internal error in persistence operation (Segment loading is not supported within other persistence operations)" dialog.  It pops up twice, IV thinks, then crashes.

Everything about this error says it's a corrupted file or that there's a derived sketch issue.  It was built in early 2012.  I've used it since with switch to 2013.  Recently, I haven't been able to get it to work.

I deleated the only extrusion in the assembly level, and coul change configurations with out error.  I rebuilt the sketch/extrusion, and now it fails again.  

Any advice or knowledge?  I have two other assemblies built with the same parts, and the same cut, and they (/knock on wood) work fine.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: eveylynne

I would lig a support request with Autodesk and submit the files. If you have the R2012 versions along with 2013 versions they can test it out and log to development if needed.

Don

Message 3 of 3
eveylynne
in reply to: 4donwan4

I have, now.
Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report