Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive tutorial video failing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
emiel.cools
231 Views, 0 Replies

Interactive tutorial video failing

For my bachelor thesis I have to write an interactive tutorial in Autodesk Inventor 2013. For this, I'm using the interactive tutorial guide which I installed.

I followed all the steps in the quick start guide and the video but I still have some problems.
For the beginning, when I go to the folders on my hard drive, I can't find the GenericTutorial.xml and GenericTutorialRes.xml as explained in the quick start guide. I copied one of the other .xml files that were in the folder and that helped. 
But now I'm trying to add a video to my interactive tutorial. I installed the Camtasia screen filmer like in the quickstart guide and i putted the .Swf file and the .mp4 file in the video folder. I also reffered to it like told in the quickstart guide.

when I open the video in my tutorial, it says "we are unable to connect to the content you've requisted.". Does anyone know what could be the problem to this?

In attachement i've put a printscreen of the error and the .xml resources file. 

Kind Regards
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report