Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Power Exit

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
149 Views, 5 Replies

Instant Power Exit

There is a model posted in the CF named instant exit; in sketch 1 try and edit the circular pattern of the small circles to any other count and see what happens....it does this in R-7 and R-8. I also tried deleting all the features with just the sketch left and it does the same thing. Could Adesk take a look at this please?..........
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Albert, Are you instantly crashing? I went from 29 to 25 and I get a bunch of failures in sketch 2 but I don't crash.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Oops, I should have said add more not less to the value, that does the crash trick. "Gary R. Smith (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:403a5bbd_1@newsprd01... Albert, Are you instantly crashing? I went from 29 to 25 and I get a bunch of failures in sketch 2 but I don't crash.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

oh sure, go changing your story... ;-) I'll check, I still have your file open I think.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Instant exit going from 29 to 35... I'll log it. Sorry about that.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Gary "Gary R. Smith (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:403a7ddd$1_3@newsprd01... Instant exit going from 29 to 35... I'll log it. Sorry about that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report