Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Premium Suite 2014 on a PC to be imaged

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Timothy2014
245 Views, 4 Replies

Installing Premium Suite 2014 on a PC to be imaged

Can Premium Suite 2014 be installed as trail version on a PC to be imaged (with Acronis Snap Deploy 4) and then enter the license information on the imaged PC? We have two seperate license/product keys, each having multiple seats of standalone licenses. Would the different license keys require different images?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Timothy2014

as long as its installed as a trial i don't see why it wouldn't work

if its activated this will break the licensing and require a reactivation

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Ray_Feiler

While I'm not sure about Acronis Snap Deploy 4. We always setup and configure one machine and then ghost the rest. You will then just activate each machine's license independently.

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.
Message 4 of 5
Timothy2014

Thanks everyone. I will start the imaging process based on the information you have given me.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

I use Snap Deploy 4.  My experience is that this is problematic even with stand-alones.  But network seats never have a problem.  Definitely let us know your results.   I suspect a trial should work. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report