Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install content center libraries_Inventor 2012

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cristif92
4242 Views, 6 Replies

install content center libraries_Inventor 2012

I don't know how I can install "Content Center Libraries" on my windows xp. can anyone help me ... ?

I put examples, from problem. 

The experience means power >>
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
blair
in reply to: cristif92

Insert your Inventor 2012 installation media, it's in the Inventor insall portion. You must have de-selected all the libraries on the initial install as they are selected for you.

Or you have changed location in the Inventor Application Options or your Project settings, (lower little Icon) when you bring up the Project Editor.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 7
cristif92

I try all I understood from what you said me ... It doesn't work. I wonder if it work if I uninstall the program ( with "futures" disabled for keeping project I have), and then I re-install it with the library set. I didn't try this yet, becauseI I'm afraid that I will have again the problem with subscription. Or if you are sure your idea definetely work, ... this time, please unpload some images.

Thank's at least, for reading.

Message 4 of 7
ampster402

your first image indicates you are using an Educational Version...

Will your school not assist you with this?

Message 5 of 7
cristif92
in reply to: ampster402

good idea to ask at school. I succesefuly resolve my problem. It didn't work, because I had the ambition to be able to install them with the 2010'library Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7

Hey can any one help me out
plese tell me how ro download content center librarires for inventor 2012

please

Message 7 of 7
blair

You can't just download and install the CC files by themselves. They are included in the installation program/extract. If you kept the installation files (after extract), you just need to re-run the install programs and select the CC libraries you need.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report