Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on Optimization for Inventor®

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dcolquitt
295 Views, 1 Reply

Information on Optimization for Inventor®

Hey all, I am looking for information on how to use and understand the Optimization for Inventor® tool. I am new to the engineering side of things since I am mainley utilizing 2d and basic 3d. I am trying to branch out into other areas of the inventor program i.e stress analysis and Optimization. Is there step by step information out there that this idiot cad guy can understand, if so can you point me in the right direction? I thank you for your time and help with this and if you need more information from me just let me know.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
raviburla
in reply to: dcolquitt

Hi,

Please see the following links for Stress Analysis and Optimization overview/help:

(Look for Stress Analysis and Autodesk 360 Optimization for Autodesk Inventor in the above link )

Basically, Stress Analysis provides FEA pacakge for LInear Stress Analysis and Modal Analysis.

Inventor Optimization is a cloud based FEA/Optimization package based on Design of Experiments technology for determining the optimal configuration with minimum weight.

Thanks,
Ravi Burla

Ravi Burla
Sr. Principal Research Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report