Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inch to metric

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lis_wang
145 Views, 2 Replies

inch to metric

Does any body know how to change file created in inch to metric? Cblis has a lot of gear ipart, they are very useful, unfortunately, they are all created in inch. I want to convert to metric, but do not how to do that. Can anybody help?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: lis_wang

Tools Document Settings change units
Tools Rebuild All
Is this what you want?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: lis_wang

There is a tool name UOM or Units of Measure on my iCode page that will convert a bunch of parts between units but I don't think that is what you are asking. You could take an "inch" part, change its units then change the dimensions in the Parameters dialog. By using the Parameters dialog, you can make multiple changes before anything updates. If it is driven by an Excel Spread sheet, then make the changes there. lis_wang wrote: >Does any body know how to change file created in inch to metric? Cblis has a lot of gear ipart, they are very useful, unfortunately, they are all created in inch. I want to convert to metric, but do not how to do that. Can anybody help? > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report