Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic User Group

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
thomas.fitzgerald
1037 Views, 10 Replies

iLogic User Group

Hello, my name is Thomas Fitzgerald and I am an Application Engineer with Mastergraphics located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. I have been using iLogic for about 7 months now and have deep contact with the iLogic developers at Autodesk. I am coordinating an iLogic User Group for the SE Wisconsin Area. Recently, I gave a demonstration of iLogic to an Inventor User Group that we host and had the opportunity to webcast the demonstration. This went over very well and I now want to incorporate this technology into the iLogic User Group to expand our knowledge base. If anyone is interested in participating in an iLogic User Group, regardless if you are in the Milwaukee area or not, feel free to contact me so that I can organize an email list to keep everyone updated.

I hope to have a meeting here in the next couple months to discuss how we would like to move forward with content, code and general information and issues people may be experiencing.

Thank You and I look forward to hearing from each and everyone of you. Together we can make iLogic strong!

Thomas Fitzgerald
Application Engineer - Manufacturing
Mastergraphics Inc.
AICE | DMICE | iLogic | MCSA

thomas.fitzgerald@mastergraphics.com
Thomas Fitzgerald

Principal Implementation Consultant
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: thomas.fitzgerald

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say that Tom has created an iLogic Users Group here on the community web site. If you are interested in learning more about iLogic please join us in this group.

This is a very powerful tool, and the more people who get involved with it the better. Having a group of people discussing what we have found, and having a place to go with questions will make learning this a lot easier. Hopefully we'll have some fun along the way.

Chad Salmela
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

Where do I find the ilogic user group on the community site?

Thanks
Message 4 of 11

Hello,

If you do a Group Search for iLogic, you will find the group. I have the only iLogic group on the Community as of yet.

Thomas Fitzgerald
Thomas Fitzgerald

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous

could you post the exact link ? I'm having trouble locating it
Message 6 of 11

Here is the link to the group.

http://mfgcommunity.autodesk.com/network/groups/profile/1211/

Regards,

Thomas Fitzgerald
Thomas Fitzgerald

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

Hello sir,

I am Rajiv and I am new to this iLogic and we are getting some work on iLogic. I need to explore this.

If I get some tutorials or some step by step procedures it wll help me to understand it better.

Do d needful.

Thanks &  Regards

Rajiv.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I cannot locate this forum area.  Nor does the link provided above work.

Can we get a better description of how to get to it?

Message 9 of 11
cwhetten
in reply to: Anonymous

The link works just fine for me, but that doesn't really help you.  You can find the group by going to the Manufacturing Community main page then click the My Network tab, then click the Search Groups tab.  Search for iLogic and it will give you the link.

-cwhetten

Message 10 of 11
tmonty
in reply to: cwhetten

iLogic User Group website:

http://ilogicusersgroup.mmoguildsites.com/

This site isn't as active as it used to be, but there are some good questions and answers posted.

Check out the links on the right side of the page.

iLogic wiki site:

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Product_Help/Autodesk_Inventor/Autodesk_Inventor_2011/106iLogic

Autodesk's wiki help page.  Ever growing and improving.

Hope this helps.

Tags (1)
Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

Great Initiative.. I want to join.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report