Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic custom / selection form

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
AbellS
672 Views, 2 Replies

iLogic custom / selection form

Hi,

I have a form used to select from pre-defined settings (case statements in the rule) and custom entry.

I have a drop down that provides the selections from the pre-defined stuff or custom with fields that show the results.

If custom is selected the user is prompted to enter data in popup dialog boxes which all works fine but I would rather select custom and enter the data in the fields on the form than in the popup. can that be done?

See the png files

data entry 1.PNG

data entry 2.PNG

I want to just enter the data in without the popup box

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DeerSpotter
in reply to: AbellS

if 2012-2013-2014 go to manage, ilogic browser, forms, right click in the space, create new.

on the left you will see all your possible parameters, drag to the middle, and these forms can be edited in place. 😉

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..........................................................................................................................
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
..........................................................................................................................

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 3 of 3
pcrawley
in reply to: DeerSpotter

You need to allow your multi-value parameters to accept custom values (which I suspect you've already done).

But on the form, you have to do it again.  See below:

25-07-2013 10-22-25 a-m-.jpg

Peter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report