Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic controlled sketch symbol to replace view identifiers.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
eugene.morales
600 Views, 4 Replies

iLogic controlled sketch symbol to replace view identifiers.

Hi Guys,

Can anyone formulate me the code for iLogic for the said subject. I'm new in using iLogic and I would like to learn more about it. I'm still reading through the user's guide.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
drobbie
in reply to: eugene.morales

Could you be a little more specific with your needs?

Are you trying to place a specific sketch symbol for each view or are you just trying to update each of the View's names?

Regards,

Douglas Robbie  

"When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you'll have more opportunities." -- Harpreet Singh Batra

Message 3 of 5
eugene.morales
in reply to: drobbie

Douglas,

I have attached a PDF file of the usual identifiers that I use with AutoCad. By using Inventor I want to swap this with the default view identifiers so that I can produce similar drawing formats.

Kind regards,

Eugene

Message 4 of 5
drobbie
in reply to: eugene.morales

Look at this thread for some ideas.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-general-discussion/insert-symbol-onto-drawing-view-using-ilog...

Regards,

Douglas Robbie  

"When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you'll have more opportunities." -- Harpreet Singh Batra

Message 5 of 5
eugene.morales
in reply to: drobbie

Doug,

May I ask if there's any video that I could watch and to learn more about the iLogic codes about this thread.

Thank you for your time.

Eugene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report