Inventor General Discussion

Mentor
tuliobarata
Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)

iLogic Codes or just VB codes ?

129 Views, 2 Replies
10-09-2012 01:29 PM

Hi again,

Im trying to find here, a list with all the codes that i can use in iLogic, but i didnt find anything. is there any list like that or just those Snippets from IV ? Or actually, all the codes are directly from VB ?

I ask cuz i wanna change some properties of Styles LIbrary like this code below, it changes a property from styles, but how can i change a text, or standard, or something else ? Is there a complete liste with all that sintaxes that i can use ?

Thanks

ThisDrawing.Document.StylesManager.Layers("W5-CEN").Color = ThisApplication.TransientObjects.CreateColor(255,0,0)
IV 2013
*Expert Elite*
Curtis_Waguespack
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: iLogic Codes or just VB codes ?

10-09-2012 01:34 PM in reply to: tuliobarata

Hi  tuliobarata,

This question and future searches for this sort of information are probably best suited for the Inventor Customization forum:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Customization/bd-p/120

To find examples like the ones you're after, I'll typically search that forum for past examples.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below.

Mentor
tuliobarata
Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)

Re: iLogic Codes or just VB codes ?

10-09-2012 01:41 PM in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

Thanks Curtis, I'll post it there.

I'm with this in my mind just to save some time searching, the doubt could be a simple thing that I could solve faster just with a "list" or something like that.

Thanks again!

Túlio barata

IV 2013
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.