Here is my problem, client requested me to make 3d model and drawings in inventor, after that a second request was made to convert all drawings to autocad 2004 dwg
This is the procedure i was using:
- open idw
- file - save as - save copy as - autocad dwg - options
- autocad 2004 drawing
- no pack and go
- xml (see attached FlatPattenr-BONFA.xml) file edited to convert inventor layers to autocad mechanical layers [for exemple Visible (ISO) to AM_0]
- 2nd page left as standard
- 3rd page
- All sheets (even if i have only one)
- Base view scale, model space
- Closest autocad mapping
- Template file - (am_iso.dwt)
- DIMASSOC set to 1 (because i need my dimensions to become autocad dimensions)
See attached original idw file (T1041-0010-nullified.idw)
See converted dwg file (T1041-0010-nullified.dwg)
How come the lenght dimensions become so small?
The diameter dimensions are ok, but on most other drawings even those are microscopic.
Why the leader annotations change shape like that?
Waht should i modify in my conversion setup to scale the dimensions right?
I work on a X400 hp workstation with windows 7
the program i am using is factory design suite 2013
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.