Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idw Hole Leader text keeps disappearing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
130 Views, 3 Replies

idw Hole Leader text keeps disappearing

I'm using "Hole/Thread Notes" to call out hole features. After I place the leadered note, I right click on the text and select "text". When I add text to the end of the note (<<>>), and select ok, everything associated with this note disapears. I've never had this happen before.

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sounds like a graphics card issue. Does it still happen after you close Inventor and
restart it?

--
Kent
Assistant Moderator
Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"lwolsiffer" wrote in message
news:f18a3d3.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I'm using "Hole/Thread Notes" to call out hole features. After I place the leadered
note, I right click on the text and select "text". When I add text to the end of the note
(<<>>), and select ok, everything associated with this note disapears. I've never had this
happen before.
> Any ideas?
>
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

It happens to me too
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Yes Kent - even after I restart IV, the note does not appear. What's doesn't make sense is the hole notes on that idw finally appeared after about (1) day of not working on it. I'm now on a different idw, putting in the same hole notes and adding text.....same thing - the entire note disappears (even after an IV restart).

P4 – 2 GHz
1.05 Gb RAM
Win 2000
3D Labs Oxygen GVX1 Pro Card

Any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report