Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idw folded model

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
blesho
869 Views, 4 Replies

idw folded model

I was creating an idw, which I have done for years and I am not sure if I clicked on something, my model and dimensions have dissapeared and I am left with a blank blue screen. If I look at the "browser bar" it shows that the part has been folded? Is there a way to undo this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
SBix26
in reply to: blesho

I can't tell from your post what is happening-- can you post the files or at least a screen shot?  References to idw and dimensions suggest that you're working in a drawing, but references to model and blank blue screen and folded part suggest a sheet metal part.  So, I'm confused, which is a common occurrence.

Message 3 of 5
blesho

I am attaching a screen shot, you can see the screen is blue and the idw is not visible. It says the part is folded?

Message 4 of 5
SBix26

OK, it looks as if your drawing sheet is panned/zoomed out of the graphics area.  Can you get it back by using the Zoom All tool?  

As for the part shown as folded, that's normal.  You have the choice when you place the view of a sheet metal part whether you want the folded or unfolded view.  In this case you chose the folded view.

Message 5 of 5
blesho

Thanks for the help. Not sure how I did that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report