Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to delete holes, but to keep other features

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
511 Views, 3 Replies

I want to delete holes, but to keep other features

Hello! I need a help: I want to delete holes (see picture), but also to keep other features below hole.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Mirza,

If you uncheck the box for the features in the delete dialog window (that you show in your image) they will stay.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Cadmanto

I already tried to uncheck features, and that was not a solution - other feature where deleted, also. Please, see atached pictures.

Message 4 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Looking at your before and after pics I would say that you have some constraining issues as well as some informational errors even before you try deleting these holes.  I would fix those first.  The issue now is that these holes are constrained to something you want to keep.  This may be a lot of work, but you are going to have to try and break those constraints before you will be able to keep them when deleting the holes.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report