Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i-Logic model view

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
deltades
478 Views, 4 Replies

i-Logic model view

Hi,

I need to turn on and off the visibility of sketches in part file. I have views set in the part file that have the visibility of sketch "A" on and sketch "B" off in view A and sketch "A" off, sketch "B" on in view B.

I want to use iLogic to switch between views in a model.

view and capture current state of a view are available in the model tab of the editor but nothing happens when I attempt to capture the state of view "A" ect...

is there anyway of doing this?

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
tsreagan
in reply to: deltades

"I want to use iLogic to switch between views in a model."    (your desire seems clearly stated)

A prudent ansewer to this would be:   "double click on the view to switch,  why use iLogic?"

So I am assuming you want to do something else, please clarify what exactly you want to do.

T.S.

Message 3 of 5
mrattray

Dim oAsmCompDef As AssemblyComponentDefinition
oAsmCompDef = ThisApplication.ActiveDocument.ComponentDefinition

oAsmCompDef.RepresentationsManager.DesignViewRepresentations.Item("MyViewRep").Activate

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 4 of 5
deltades
in reply to: tsreagan

The project is for a "configurator" that will be used by several people. I am attempting to ensure that only pertanent information is desplayed to the user given data entry to a form.

Message 5 of 5
tsreagan

mrattray has your solution then.

after you activate the view rep,   then set the sketch visibility as you wish, and activate the next view rep and do the same.

T.S.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report