I keep getting; "A cross part association has failed".
*I got a sheet metal part fixed by the help of jletcher, got it in to the assembly (1), updated the associations and that worked fine.
*I then opened the assembly (2) that contains the assembly (1) and fixed the "cross part associations" this file seems to work after save and reopen.
So, when I open the MAIN assembly it complains about the same stuff. I have fixed it But as soon as i close the files for the day it complains about it again the next day. This seems to go on and on
I have created some some parts in the assembly (2) and projected a few edges to be able to create these parts.
I would be looking at associative parts. Adaptive parts is good but can lead to problems down the road. I clear Adaptivity as soon as possible. It speeds up the model and reduces "down the road" problems.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.