Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Contributor
Ryan.Irwin
Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)

I can no longer Click "Realistic" when choosing my visual Style

147 Views, 2 Replies
12-03-2012 04:41 AM

When doing presentations I always use Realistic.  However today I turned on my machine and wanted to choose this visual style but I can't. I have tried playing around with the options>Hardawre>Quality instead of my regular Performance.  I have tried everything I can think of.  Please I need Help!!!!!!!!

See attached for my Hardware Diadnostic

Contributor
Ryan.Irwin
Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: I can no longer Click "Realistic" when choosing my visual Style

12-03-2012 04:46 AM in reply to: Ryan.Irwin

I forgot to mention.  I am using 2013 and recently did an update (Nov 26, 2012) but i thought i used realistic after the update.  Could be wrong though.  Should I uninstall this update??

Distinguished Contributor
Mark.Downes
Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: I can no longer Click "Realistic" when choosing my visual Style

12-03-2012 07:21 AM in reply to: Ryan.Irwin

Hi,

I had a similar thing happen when i upgraded from 2012 to 2013. I uninstalled 2012 and things

went a bit wobbly from then.

Try remapping your IPJ file (Get Started / Projects menu) apperance & material database libraries files,

just scan for your .adsklib and re-link them to your directory.

Hope this helps

Mark

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!