Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i assembly tools

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
223 Views, 4 Replies

i assembly tools

I have installed C Bliss' i assembly tools but I can't figure out how to access them to use them. I don't see any icons or menu items!

Tools | Add-Ins shows AssemblyTools Startup/Loaded.

No doubt I am missing the obvious again!

TomD
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It's an icon in the browser (Feature Panel) that changes with each mode. QBZ "tomdedrick" wrote in message news:16154029.1082842489781.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have installed C Bliss' i assembly tools but I can't figure out how to access them to use them. I don't see any icons or menu items! > > Tools | Add-Ins shows AssemblyTools Startup/Loaded. > > No doubt I am missing the obvious again! > > TomD
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Quinn - just temporary blindness! "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:408adfd3_3@newsprd01... > It's an icon in the browser (Feature Panel) that changes with each mode. > > QBZ > > > "tomdedrick" wrote in message > news:16154029.1082842489781.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > I have installed C Bliss' i assembly tools but I can't figure out how > to access them to use them. I don't see any icons or menu items! > > > > Tools | Add-Ins shows AssemblyTools Startup/Loaded. > > > > No doubt I am missing the obvious again! > > > > TomD > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

If you are using the version that changes icons, you are significantly out of date. The current version (and several prior) uses the same icon in all environments and is significantly better. Quinn Zander wrote: >It's an icon in the browser (Feature Panel) that changes with each mode. > >QBZ > > >"tomdedrick" wrote in message >news:16154029.1082842489781.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > >>I have installed C Bliss' i assembly tools but I can't figure out how >> >> >to access them to use them. I don't see any icons or menu items! > > >>Tools | Add-Ins shows AssemblyTools Startup/Loaded. >> >>No doubt I am missing the obvious again! >> >>TomD >> >> > > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I also want the same feature. Is this possible??

Can you tell me about this tool??
Where and how to install it with inventor8.

We want to make i-assm. file like i part.

Thanks in advance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report