Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How to remove student version content center?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
haridraf
939 Views, 8 Replies

How to remove student version content center?

Hi! I installed AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2011. I have a problem with its content center. When ever content center is used, student version banner comes on my 2D projected drawings. This makes my drawings worthless. How can I remove this student version banner?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Haridra

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
blair
in reply to: haridraf

Un-install the existing Content Center, delete all remaining directories. Re-install CC from the Commercial version source media.

Any parts that were created with the Student version will produce the banner on your drawings as well. It could be a single IPT in a 10,000 part assembly.

There was a fix, utility a while back that would go through your IPT's and strip out the "Student Version" data. You may have to check with your Reseller or submit a subscription request with Autodesk Support.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi Ī”Ī¤Ī§

Message 3 of 9
haridraf
in reply to: blair

Thanks Blair.

Does anybody know how to buy the fix utility.

Message 4 of 9
haridraf

Hi,

How do I remove content center?

Message 5 of 9
haridraf
in reply to: blair

I am having trouble in un-installing the current Content Centre. Could somebody help me pl, how do I do it?

Message 6 of 9
blair

Try using the Install Media, then select what you want to Un-Install (de-select).

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi Ī”Ī¤Ī§

Message 7 of 9
haridraf

I used Windows Clean up and remove the content center. Although it dose not appear under progarms any more, it still appears in the Inventor 2011. How do I access Install Media? Thanks.

Message 8 of 9
blair

You should have the install discs/USB thumb-drive when you purchased your copy of Inventor.

Delta Tau Chi Ī”Ī¤Ī§

Message 9 of 9
blair

Any part created by your Student Version will produce this banner. Try creating new CC part and place it into a IDW and see if you get the banner.

Something tells me, that you have some parts (IPT's) that you are using in your IAM's that were created using a Student Version.

These could be CC items or non-CC IPT's. All it takes is a single IPT to cause the banner to be displayed.

Delta Tau Chi Ī”Ī¤Ī§

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report