Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove student version content center?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
944 Views, 8 Replies

How to remove student version content center?

Hi! I installed AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2011. I have a problem with its content center. When ever content center is used, student version banner comes on my 2D projected drawings. This makes my drawings worthless. How can I remove this student version banner?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Haridra

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

Un-install the existing Content Center, delete all remaining directories. Re-install CC from the Commercial version source media.

Any parts that were created with the Student version will produce the banner on your drawings as well. It could be a single IPT in a 10,000 part assembly.

There was a fix, utility a while back that would go through your IPT's and strip out the "Student Version" data. You may have to check with your Reseller or submit a subscription request with Autodesk Support.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

Thanks Blair.

Does anybody know how to buy the fix utility.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Hi,

How do I remove content center?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

I am having trouble in un-installing the current Content Centre. Could somebody help me pl, how do I do it?

Message 6 of 9
blair

Try using the Install Media, then select what you want to Un-Install (de-select).

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I used Windows Clean up and remove the content center. Although it dose not appear under progarms any more, it still appears in the Inventor 2011. How do I access Install Media? Thanks.

Message 8 of 9
blair

You should have the install discs/USB thumb-drive when you purchased your copy of Inventor.

Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 9 of 9
blair

Any part created by your Student Version will produce this banner. Try creating new CC part and place it into a IDW and see if you get the banner.

Something tells me, that you have some parts (IPT's) that you are using in your IAM's that were created using a Student Version.

These could be CC items or non-CC IPT's. All it takes is a single IPT to cause the banner to be displayed.

Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report