Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish own articles of Inventor use in the Internet?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Orest_iy
761 Views, 8 Replies

How to publish own articles of Inventor use in the Internet?

Hello

I would like to share some Inventor experience and I would like to publish some sort of blog. Article is ready. Please advise how to begin.

Best regards,

Orest Yavtushenko

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Cadmanto
in reply to: Orest_iy

Orest,

There is a new group to Autodesk called the "Expert Elites"  Some of us (myself included) have the ability to publish articles that are placed in what is called the "Community Knowledge Base".  This is a location that has articles like you are suggesting to help users with common issues.  Once is it placed in the CKB it goes through a process of tweeking/changes/alterations and updates are made then it is published.  If you want you can attach your articles here I can see to it that it gets into the CKB so the process can start.  I will see to it that you get all of the credit for the article.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 9
JDMather

@Orest_iy wrote:

I would like to publish some sort of blog.

Orest Yavtushenko

You might create your own website somewhere (http://www.wix.com/)
and then post link back here to navigate to your blog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 9
Orest_iy
in reply to: Cadmanto

Scott

Here is my first ever made blog, I really doubt somebody find it in the Internet.

Could you plese give some your comments

Create depended assembly parts using blocks

http://orest0675002619.blogspot.com/2013/05/create-depended-assembly-parts-using.html

Regards,

Orest yavtushenko

Message 5 of 9
Cadmanto

Orest,

Sorry I have not gotten back to you before now.

I did some digging in regards to your blog and blogging in general about Autodesk products.

What I found out is, from an Autodesk perspective, you creating a blog is not an issue.  The only

guide lines are that you cannot start a thread advertising your blog, but you can have a link in your signature

going to your blog and you cannot have any of the Autodesk product names within the name of your blog.

Now, with all of that said, I have not read your posting, so I will do that and get back to you.

Hope this helps.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 6 of 9
mrattray

I just read your article and I found it very interesting. I never thought to derive sketch blocks before. Your example is a great illustration of where it is desirable over other methods. Thanks for sharing.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 9
scottmoyse
in reply to: mrattray

@mrattray wrote:
I just read your article and I found it very interesting. I never thought to derive sketch blocks before. Your example is a great illustration of where it is desirable over other methods. Thanks for sharing.

This was the first thing we did with Sketch Blocks. We use them to define standard molding profiles, which we can change as the design/styling evolves throughout the design/review process. All of our designs which derive to it update. There have been a tonne of problems with over constraining since their release. There are only a few left now, so they have become quite useable.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 8 of 9
Cadmanto

Orest,

I started reading your article and while I found the subject matter interesting, I have to be honest, it was hard to read for a couple of reasons.  Puncuation needs to be added in certain spots and I would also suggest taking a look at it from a grammatical stand point.  There are words that don't flow well together.  Not trying to be too critical, but just objective.

Hope this helps.  Best of luck to you and thank you for your efforts.

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 9 of 9
Orest_iy
in reply to: Cadmanto

Thank you for real notes.

As you might undestand this language is not my native and I wish I can improve it to the level everyone can read whatever I wrote without problems. 

Best Regards,

Orest Yavtushenko 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report